- Maxime presented a poster entitled “Is pre-saccadic attentional facilitation involved in trans-saccadic integration?” at the Annual Vision Research Network Meeting in Montreal, Canada
- Thien Phong Le and Jean Drouin Gagné joined the lab. They are doing a research project as part of their Doctorate in Optometry.
- Anne-Sophie Laurin joined the lab. Anne-Sophie is doing a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
- Julie Ouerfelli-Ethier joined the lab. Julie is doing a Masters of Science in Vision Sciences at the School of Optometry of University of Montreal.
- Paul Lene joined the lab. Paule is doing a Masters in Psychology at the University of Montreal.
- Lydia Ouchene joined the lab as a research assistant. Lydia has completed a Bachelors in Psychology and is currently completing a minor at the University of Montreal.
- A new paper in press in Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. Levy-Bencheton, Khan, Pellison, Tilikete, Pisella. Adaptation of saccade sequences with and without remapping.
- June Wu joined the lab as a volunteer. June is in the 2nd last year of her studies at CEGEP Marionopolis.
- Anton Malienko joined the lab. Anton is doing a Masters of Science in Vision Sciences at the School of Optometry of University of Montreal.
- Matthew Chan joined the lab. Matt is working as a programmer in the lab and recently graduated from Pharmacology at McGill University.
- Laura presented a poster entitled "Temporal dynamics of attention before anti-saccades" at the Annual Vision Sciences Society Meeting
- Aarlenne gave a talk entitled “The attentional fields of visual search in simultanagnosia and healthy individuals: How object and space attention interact” at the Annual Vision Sciences Society Meeting
- Aarlenne gave a talk entitled “The attentional fields of visual search in simultanagnosia and healthy individuals: How object and space attention interact” at the 10th Annual CAN Satellite meeting in Toronto, ON.
- The lab has been awarded a National and International Networking Grant from the Vision Health Research Network (VHRN), Quebec, Canada for 2016-2017
- Trang Tran joined the lab. Trang is working as a research assistant in the lab and is currently studying Psychology at the University of Montreal.
- The lab has been awarded an NSERC discovery grant (2015-2020).
- A new paper in press in the European Journal of Neuroscience. Khan, Blohm, Pisella, Munoz. Saccade execution suppresses discrimination at distractor locations rather than enhancing the saccade goal location.
A new paper in press in Cerebral Cortex. Khan, Prost-Lefebvre, Salemme, Blohm, Rossetti, Vighetto, Pisella. The attentional fields of visual search in simultanagnosia and healthy individuals: How object and space attention interact.
- Marilyn Jacobs joined the lab. Marilyn is doing an undergraduate internship as part of her BA in Biomedical Sciences at UdeM.
- Laura Mikula joined the lab. Laura is doing a joint PhD between the UdeM and Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1 in France.
- Aarlenne Khan presented a talk at the annual Society for Neuroscience meeting entitled "Remapping of multiple object features across eye movements"
- Aarlenne Khan presented a talk to the Parkinson Society Eastern Ontario entitled "Les avantage de l’entrainement cognitive pour la maladie de Parkinson"
- Aarlenne Khan has be awarded funding from the Canadian Foundation for Innovation for lab equipment
- Aarlenne Khan has been awarded a Canada Research Chair Tier 1
- Aarlenne Khan joined the School of Optometry as an assistant professor